COVID 19 SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY
FOR A SAFE AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY THAT GIVES YOU PLEASURE WHEN BOOKING!
SPECIAL RULES FOR BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
valid for all bookings, which have been booked directly (via homepage, email or phone):
Bookings can be canceled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
The cancellation must be made in writing and stating a valid bank account for the reimbursement of the deposit.
Up to 7 days before arrival, a cancellation fee* of 30% will be charged. the reservation can be rebooked free of charge without giving reasons.
If you withdraw for less than 7 days, a cancellation fee* of 50% will be charged.
In the event of cancellation up to three days before arrival or less, a cancellation fee of 90% will be charged.
* Can also be issued as a voucher, stating reasons
A free cancellation is possible at any time if:
- You fall ill with COVID 19 or test positive shortly before arrival
- You have been assigned a COVID 19 quarantine by the health departement
- Travel warning for all of Austria and Salzburg with quarantine regulations
- Border closure or local “lock down” of the region
- Bookings in connection with skiing and the Gasteiner Bergbahnen shut down the lifts
In each of the above cases, cancellation is only possible by providing evidence!
We generally recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance!