COVID 19 SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY
FOR A SAFE AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY THAT GIVES YOU PLEASURE WHEN BOOKING!
SPECIAL RULES FOR BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
valid for all bookings from October 15th, 2020 for the period from December 1st, 2020 until further notice, which have been booked directly (via homepage, email or phone)!
Reservations for the travel period up to November 30th, 2020 can still be canceled up to one day before arrival
- Bookings can be canceled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
- The cancellation must be made in writing and stating a valid bank account for the reimbursement of the deposit.
- Up to 7 days before arrival, the reservation can be rebooked free of charge without giving reasons *.
- If you withdraw for less than 7 days, a cancellation fee * of 50% will be charged.
- In the event of cancellation up to three days before arrival or less, a cancellation fee of 90% will be charged.
* Can also be issued as a voucher, stating reasons
A free cancellation is possible at any time if:
- You fall ill with COVID 19 or test positive shortly before arrival
- You come from a COVID 19 risk area
- You have received a COVID 19 quarantine from the health department
- Dorfgastein or the Gastein Valley is declared a risk area
In each of the above cases, cancellation is only possible by providing evidence!
We generally recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance!